Here are some great random tips to save your money, especially in the first year/chapter when you need to achieve so many things:
- Ride your horse to save the time--time is money! :p
- No need to waste your items to win a girl's heart, just pick one girl you like, give her flowers for a week straight, and then leave her be. At the end of year/chapter one she'll come to your house and she'll tell you her feelings :)
- Never forget the fertilizer. Unless you're willing to buy 200 G good fodder from Takakura. Oh, and try to get the fertilizer maker from Takakura (check the shipping room). It's cheaper for the long run.
- Always keep your animal outside unless it's raining, this way you can save the fodder.
- Train your dog or own a refrigerator to stop Murray the burglar from stealing your food in the freezer food storage.
- Befriend the villagers, for example, Daryl. He'll make you save 6,000 G by giving you a seed maker.
- Go fishing in your spare time, sell your fish to the villagers or Van.
There they are, seven tips for all the Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life fans, go play! Hahaha ...
~Harvest Moon Rocks!~